This post provides an update to the Plone 6 Documentation.
This project is under very active development. Contributions are welcome. Read more for how to participate.
- Incorporated plone.restapi documentation.
- Added Volto Storybook deployment. Storybooks provides a preview and document of widgets.
- Prefix documentation make targets in Volto with
- Make links be compatible between both Volto and Plone documentation.
- Add images chapter to classic-ui docs.
- Fix broken links in Volto documentation.
- Fix incorrect links in Documentation
- Update sphinx-book-theme to v0.3.0 and pin to avoid unexpected and breaking deployments. Fix breaking changes to styles.
- Switch from
docs-linkcheckbecause the former is broken.
- Specify the language in code-blocks in Volto to improve syntax highlighting.
- Run Netlify in Volto repository only when there are updates to its
docsdirectory to reduce consumption of build minutes.
- Replace docs.voltocms.com with MyST references.
Here are our current counts on the Release Plone 6 docs project board .
@ksuess will lead the effort to integrate
plone.apidocs into the main Plone documentation .
- Decide upon conversion of plone.restapi docs from reStructuredText to MyST.
- We have many open issues that need your help.
- Join the "Plone Docs" Netlify Open Source Team. Please ask on Discord in the
#documentationchannel to become a member of the team.