- Eric Steele - Release Management
- Maurits van Rees - Release Management
- Rikupekka Oksanen - Marketing
- Mikel Larreategi - Translations
- Philip Bauer - Training
- Paul Roeland - Accessibility
- Katja Süss - Documentation
- Steve Piercy - Documentation
- Érico Andrei - Installers
- Victor Fernandez de Alba - Volto
Plone.org sprint last weekend, Sprint documentation
- New repo, design and lots of Volto blocks for plone.org provided GitHub - collective/volto-plone-org: Plone.org site created with Volto
- Look for design details in the Mural
- More migration work and fixes
- World Plone day April 27
- Actively looking for presentations (both live and recorded). Let the marketing team know if you have something to show for WPD.
- We can stream to multiple platforms
- Plone.org sprint last weekend, Sprint documentation
- Latest status on Documentation: Plone 6 Documentation Update 2022-03-29 - plone.restapi incorporated
- Preview of plone.api in preparation for import into main documentation. https://deploy-preview-468--brilliant-meringue-dcb250.netlify.app/content.html#move-content
- Classic UI and Backend docs need to be populated. We especially need content experts to pick just one page, and start working on it. The Documentation Team will support your effort with feedback and guidance.
- Perhaps have a documentation sprint, but the potential contributors are already sprinting on writing code and fixing bugs, so…?
- Nothing of note
- Work will happen during Beethoven Sprint
- Adding new translations as they come in
- WPD talk about adding translations
- ES6 got merged. PLIPs for plone.base and collective.dexteritytextindexer are under review. Those should be the last PLIPs to land, if they are finished soon. Hopefully an alpha 4 can be ready around the weekend.