Plone has applied for the 2019 Summer of Code program! We are very excited to be participating for another year.
If you are just joining us, and are interested in working with Plone for the Summer of Code, here are some ways you can get started learning about our software and our community:
- Introduce yourself to our community by starting a new post or joining a conversation here in this forum (not in chat)
- Download and install Plone and make a simple website
- Read our documentation to learn about how Plone works, and how to contribute
- Find an issue suitable for newcomers in our issue tracker and try to fix it
- Read our list of ideas or come up with your own idea.
We look forward to meeting you. Welcome to Plone!