GSoC Plone: as a Progressive Web App

Hi, I am Yawo. I found the GSoC idea 'Plone as a Progressive Web App' interesting and would like to contribute to it. I have started to familiarize myself with the project . Hope to start contributing soon to the Plone community. I will be glad to know more about how I can apply to this project.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Plone community, @Yawo-Siatitse! We're glad you are here. There a good post in this forum about how to get started learning about Plone. I suggest that you begin by reading that.

Given that the period for student applications has begun, you'll want to get started working on your proposal right away. For the PWA idea, you might want to read through this other post, where the mentors interested in that idea and a number of students are hashing out various approaches to the project.

Feel free to post any questions you have here in this forum. If you wish to address one of the mentors for the PWA project directly, you can use the '@' sign and their username to do so, like this:

Hey @ebrehault, @datakurre, meet @Yawo-Siatitse, who is interested in working on your idea!

Again, we're glad you're here Yawo. We look forward to working with you on your proposal over the next 11 days.

c