The Plone documentation team and contributors will advance the Plone 6 documentation at the Plone.org Renewal to Plone 6 Sprint on Saturday, January 15, 2022. This is an all-day, world-wide event. Join in whenever you are available.
Read details about the Plone.org Renewal to Plone 6 Sprint.
Our primary goal is to release Plone 6 Documentation with Volto documentation merged into it. A project board named "Plone 6.0 - tasks to final" will track our progress. Please add your ideas to this project board.
The project board will include issues from the GitHub repository plone/documentation, with items labeled "99 tag: sprint" and "99 tag: Plone 6.x":
Visit us on Discord in the
training-docs channel to keep the conversation going.
So, what time and where are we getting together Saturday?
Discord at 9am GMT-5?
How to participate in the sprint
- Open-ended event on Saturday, January 15th - work at your own timezone how you wish!
- Check the presentation and the background info
- Add comments to the planning document, and suggest in what task you could help
- Read Sprint Document (Upcoming) and add your name to the list
- Join the discussion on ploneorg channel at Discord with a join link: Plone during the day
- Both chat and ad hoc audio meetings if necessary
- Join the Zoom call (link to be provided) at 14.00 CET
- You may contact email@example.com and ask for more info
Specifically for Plone Documentation: