Thanks to those who attended the webinar.
I think the 90 minute format was too much. It also didn't help that we were still getting familiar with the webinar platform (bad idea). Unfortunately, the stream did not get recorded properly (pretty much our fault).
Moving forward I think a 25 minute format covering a specific topic makes more sense than trying to "boil the ocean" in 90 minutes.
For future reference what topics are persons interested in?
- Plone API
- Dexterity (Creating and managing content types)
- Diazo (Theming)
- Zope Component Architecture (Component based programming)
- Buildout (Build system, manage your development environment)
- History of Plone (Get a little background)
- Mosaic (Content Editing and Custom layouts system)
- Rapido (Extending Plone in the Browser)