Pylons Project Assimilation Team Minutes
- Érico Andrei
- Paul Everitt
- Carol Ganz
- Alexander Loechel
- Steve Piercy
- Paul Roeland
- Matthew Wilkes
Revise statutes and regulatory docs
See documents stored in the shared Google Drive:
Articles of Incorporation
- Up to us, what, if anything needs to change.
- We must refile them with the State of Delaware if we change them.
- No attorney needed.
- Possibly need to notify the IRS whether "related technologies" will include the Pylons Project.
- Paul has made inquiries with OSI to obtain free legal advice, as well as other non-profits.
- Paul Roeland would appreciate advice from contacts in the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) and other organizations.
- Carol will attempt to locate notes from when she served on the ASF board regarding this topic.
- Needs legal advice.
- Steve Piercy relayed an email from Matthew Wilkes in which he stated that the Zope integration project would benefit from having the contributor agreement process sorted.
- Paul Roeland will place a draft of the CA in markdown format in the Pylons Project Assimiltion repo for review and comment.
Document all GitHub repos under Pylons organization
Discuss whether to change software license to MIT for software and CC-BY-SA for documentation
- Every person who has ever made a "meaningful contribution to a work" must sign the current Plone CA for each project.
- We must make a "strong effort" to contact contributors in writing by email, US Mail, fax, IRC. That means at least 5 attempts using 2 different methods in writing, no phone or video calls, over a 3-month period.
- Plone Foundation Board makes the decision of whether to change the license for the repo.
Please check the project board and issue tracker for open issues and prioritize as needed.
Monday, February 25
11:00 AM Pacific / 19:00 UTC
Fourth Monday of the month
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,292711041# US (New York)
+16699006833,,292711041# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 292 711 041
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acvo6N4xZ9