Hi everyone. Just wanted to post an update here on the upcoming online conference: https://2020.ploneconf.org/
A couple of important things:
- Get your tickets: https://tickets.ploneconf.org/
Starting from 25$ to regular 100$. Price for speakers is 75$.
- The schedule is available at https://2020.ploneconf.org/schedule/ - there will be something for everyone, and more!
- For the lightning talks this year, we are taking submissions and recordings ahead of time. We are asking that the videos be submitted by November 24. Time limit for the video is 5 minutes! If you are interested in presenting a lightning talk, please fill out the submission form (you only need to worry about the required fields). Videos can be sent to MaryBeth Okerson via email or Slack - firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find her in the Plone Slack.
- Join Plone Slack channel for conference discussion.
- Follow #ploneconf2020 at Twitter
- The Conference this year will be hosted on LoudSwarm, which you can learn more about at https://loudswarm.com
- Become a sponsor, check https://2020.ploneconf.org/sponsors
If you are a speaker, you have received additional information via email.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact the organizing team at email@example.com