Error using Plone CLI generated addon with Plone 6 - plone.namedfile has no such extra feature 'scales'

I used Plone CLI to generate the code for an add-on.
The add-on is very basic, it provides custom content types (using a xml model for each content-type) and few custom behaviors.
I'd doing the development using docker see discussion on docker-based development with Plone here

Mostly for the sake of reporting my experience.
When I try to build with my custom content type, I get the following error:

pkg_resources.UnknownExtra: plone.namedfile 6.0.0a3 has no such extra feature 'scales'

I'm looking into it now.

I've traced the issue to the version of plone.app.dexterity... I tried plone.app.dexterity 2.6.11 which no longer gives me the [scales] error but seems to no longer ship with textindexer... so I get a new issue:

File "/app/lib/python3.9/site-packages/plone/app/contenttypes/behaviors/richtext.py", line 3, in <module>
    from plone.app.dexterity.textindexer import searchable
zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/app/lib/python3.9/site-packages/plone/app/contenttypes/behaviors/configure.zcml", line 49.2-58.6
    File "/app/etc/site.zcml", line 14.2-14.23
    File "/app/lib/python3.9/site-packages/Products/CMFPlone/configure.zcml", line 42.2-42.46
    File "/app/lib/python3.9/site-packages/plone/app/contenttypes/configure.zcml", line 32.2-32.34
    ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'plone.app.dexterity.textindexer'

In the end the solution was to remove some of the specific versions that were generated by the Plone CLI code.
specifically, I removed the version information in setup.py for plone.restapi and plone.app.dexterity.

install_requires=[
        'setuptools',
        # -*- Extra requirements: -*-
        'z3c.jbot',
        'plone.api>=1.8.4',
        'plone.restapi',
        'plone.app.dexterity',
    ],

Once that was done, everything built and ran successfully.
Seems that there's a need to update Plone CLI for Plone 6 @MrTango

which version of plonecli where you using?
2.2 is the lastest and should be used for Plone 6.
It depends on bobtemplates.plone >= 6.0b12 which is the latest.
could you please make a PR for the master.

hmmm... it looks like I was using:

plonecli : 1.1
    bobtemplates.plone: 5.2.1

That explains what I was seeing.