- Environment type: Standalone Plone instance on a VMware Player VM
- Plone version: 5.2.2
- Python version: 3.7.3
- Guest OS: Debian 10 Buster
- VM hardware: 8 cores, 8 GB RAM, 2 GB free space
- Physical OS: Debian 10 Buster, AMD64
- Physical machine build: AMD FX 8350, 32 GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070, Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 motherboard, 1 TB SSD
I am starting a Plone website and I need to upload a large number of files into my Plone instance. I have already made sure to enable the "WebDAV access" permission for all http://(my Plone instance address):9080/manage_access , and I can log in to my server over WebDAV and view my folders.
However, I cannot create or upload any content. I have tried so far with Linux MATE and with Windows 8.1's explorer.exe as WebDAV clients.
In MATE, on the same VM where I run Plone, whenever I try to paste something I get "Error while creating directory untitled folder - There was an error creating the directory in
dav://(my username)@localhost:9080/(my site)/(my folder) - Not found" In Windows, meanwhile, I get "Could not find this item - This is no longer located in
\\(VM IP address)@9080\DavWWWRoot\(my site). Verify the item's location and try again".
This is after having upgraded to Plone 5.2.2, after finding out that WebDAV was broken on Plone 5.2.1 and later fixed on 5.2.2.
Any idea of what I could be missing?