The Buschenschanksprint happens again from 11th to 15th June 2018 in Berghausen in Southern Styria, Austria.
When: June 11. - 15. 2018.
Where: Graßnitzberg in Berghausen, 8471 Spielfeld, Austria, Europe.
Map: Google https://bit.ly/2pym9t0 - OpenStreetMap: https://osm.org/go/0I4WzObbH
Contact: Johannes Raggam, email@example.com
Contact phone: +43 660 7730200
Hashtag / Abbr: bssp
This is the fifth Buschenschanksprint in the middle of the beautiful "Südsteirische Weinstraße".
We will sprint on a beautiful spot at a old wineyard house.
There are lots of possibilities to hike, so bring your trekking shoues!
Nearby there are quite a few Buschenschänken where we can have a good Brettljause and a good glass of wine.
A "Buschenschank" is something like a wine tavern, run by farmers who offer their own wine and cold plates. It's the South-Austrian aequivalent of North-Austrian "Heurige".
- Musterstub'n: http://www.musterstubn.at/
- Firmenich: http://www.firmenich.at/
- Polz: http://www.polz-buschenschank.at/
- Magnothek / Tement: http://www.magnothek.at/
- And maybe thousands more on: http://www.suedsteirischeweinstrasse.at/ and http://www.buschenschank.at/
Accommodation is provided on-site for 8 persons.
More information about the location is available here (in German): https://listwein.at/ferienwohnungen/
Please be aware that public transport is limited in this area.
Location and Travel
You can get to the location easily by train from Graz or Maribor (Slovenia) - the train stop is called "Spielfeld". Search for somewhere to "Spielfeld" here: http://fahrplan.oebb.at/. I will pick up people from the train station by car.
Graz and Maribor both have Airports with international connections (20-30 min train ride to Spielfeld).
The Vienna International Airport has good train connections to Graz or Spielfeld with a 2,5hrs train ride.
Exit Spielfeld on the highway and follow your navigation device.
- 35€ / Person and day: Accomodation on site (as long as available), basic food and beverages including wine from our never drying fount of wine.
- 10€ / Person and day: Basic food and beverages including wine from our never drying fount of wine.
We want to focus on these topics:
- Plone on Python 3.
- Zope 4.
- YAFOWIL Plone integration, Python 3.
- Submit your own! Add it to: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/bssp18
Please add your name to: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/bssp18