On behalf of Zope developer community I am pleased to announce the release of Zope 4.1.
It is a combined release containing features and bug fixes, such as:
- bring back ZODB packing to the ZMI
- optionally control the use of Zope’s built-in XML-RPC support for POST requests with Content-Type text/xml via the registration of a ZPublisher.interfaces.IXmlrpcChecker utility
allowed_interfacework again for BrowserViews.
- fix missing Paste distribution on installation using pip
- prevent encoding issues in existing DTML Method and DTML Document objects.
- update and fix the documentation
- many bug fixes.
For details of the changes see https://zope.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changes.html#id1
To install the new version see https://zope.readthedocs.io/en/latest/INSTALL.html