Upgraded Plone 5.2 on debian buster with pyton 2.7. It's been in production since Plone 3 without any add-on.
Now I am trying to migrate the Data.fs to python3 following the guide: https://docs.plone.org/manage/upgrading/version_specific_migration/upgrade_zodb_to_python3.html.
In the step of zodbverify under python 2.7, I did these:
- copy Data.fs and blobstorage from upgraded plone 5.2 in zeocluster mode to newly installed Plone 5.2 in standalone mode under python 2.7.
- add lines below in the new buildout.cfg:
- run builout: sudo -u plone_buildout bin/buildout
- run "bin/instance zodbverify"
Then I run into two problems:
- got this error: Error: unknown type name: u'temporarystorage' (line 28 in file:///opt/instance2/zinstance/parts/instance/etc/zope.conf)
Should I comment out temporarystorage block in zope.conf, or just run "bin/zodbverify -f var/filestorage/Data.fs? They are the same ?
- run "bin/zodbverify -f var/filestorage/Data.fs and got lots of importerror: https://pastebin.com/NM6rDd1D. This is two detailed info of importerror:https://pastebin.com/GtkhVyb1.
What can I do to deal with this?