What are we supposed to do when plone install.sh fails

Detailed installation log
Starting at Wed Oct 12 09:51:00 UTC 2022
Creating Python virtual environment.
Virtualenv successfully created
Installing Python requirements in virtual environment.
WARNING: The directory '/usr/bin/false/.cache/pip' or its parent directory is not owned or is not writable by the current user. The cache has been disabled. Check the permissions and owner of that directory. If executing pip with sudo, you should use sudo's -H flag.
Ignoring pywin32: markers 'platform_system == "Windows"' don't match your environment
Ignoring certifi: markers 'platform_system == "Windows"' don't match your environment
Ignoring ntfsutils: markers 'platform_system == "Windows" and python_version < "3.0"' don't match your environment
Collecting setuptools==42.0.2
  Downloading setuptools-42.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (583 kB)
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 583.2/583.2 KB 9.1 MB/s eta 0:00:00
Collecting zc.buildout==2.13.7
  Downloading zc.buildout-2.13.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl (154 kB)
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 154.3/154.3 KB 33.3 MB/s eta 0:00:00
Collecting wheel==0.37.1
  Downloading wheel-0.37.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (35 kB)
Installing collected packages: wheel, setuptools, zc.buildout
  Attempting uninstall: setuptools
    Found existing installation: setuptools 56.0.0
    Uninstalling setuptools-56.0.0:
      Successfully uninstalled setuptools-56.0.0
Successfully installed setuptools-42.0.2 wheel-0.37.1 zc.buildout-2.13.7
WARNING: You are using pip version 22.0.4; however, version 22.2.2 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the '/opt/plone/zeocluster/bin/python3.8 -m pip install --upgrade pip' command.
Create buildout: cluster
Buildout failed. Unable to continue

I started out with this: sudo ./install.sh --with-python=/usr/bin/python3.8
Then I tried rm -rf on the plone install and sudo -H ./install.sh, because that's what the feedback suggested but that gave the same results.

I don't know why it's failing to install, I dont' know if the false in the path is the source of the problem or how what I 've done would give rise to it.

And should I be concerned about

chmod: changing permissions of '/opt/plone/zeocluster/bin/python': Operation not permitted
chmod: changing permissions of '/opt/plone/zeocluster/bin/python3': Operation not permitted
chmod: changing permissions of '/opt/plone/zeocluster/bin/python3.8': Operation not permitted

Also when I try the supervisorctl stuff, I get

plone5client1                    BACKOFF   can't find command '/usr/local/Plone/zeocluster/bin/client1'
plone5server                     FATAL     can't find command '/usr/local/Plone/zeocluster/bin/zeoserver'

These will not exist if buildout fails.
What error do you get if you go to /opt/plone/zeocluster and run bin/buildout ?