Uninstall Wicked from Plone 4.3.1

Hello everyone, I know that this must be stupid question but I cannot find anything understandable to me, a begginer in Plone. Wicked interrupts my migration to plone 5 so I think of maybe removing it from plone 4.3.1 and then upgrade to 5. How can I do that?

Please provide some reasonable details about what your real problem is.

-aj

I installed Plone 5 and copied database and blob storage from the old site that was in Plone 4.3.1 but cannot perform upgrade nor to see objects in my site in ...\manage. all though now I see that the message today is different yesterday was
"AttributeError: type object 'IWickedFilter' has no attribute 'iro'"
and today I got :slight_smile:
An error was encountered while publishing this resource.

Sorry, a site error occurred.
Traceback (innermost last):

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 249, in publish_module_standard
Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 197, in publish
Module zope.event, line 31, in notify
Module zope.component.event, line 24, in dispatch
Module zope.component._api, line 136, in subscribers
Module zope.component.registry, line 321, in subscribers
Module ZODB.Connection, line 860, in setstate
Module ZODB.Connection, line 914, in _setstate
Module ZODB.serialize, line 613, in setGhostState
Module zope.component.persistentregistry, line 40, in setstate
Module zope.interface.adapter, line 91, in _createLookup
Module zope.interface.adapter, line 439, in init
Module zope.interface.adapter, line 476, in init_extendors
Module zope.interface.adapter, line 480, in add_extendor
AttributeError: type object 'IFieldValueSetter' has no attribute 'iro'

And since I'm stuck with this for more than the day already I am kind of desperate.
Btw this is site that was in 3.3 and needs to be updated on new Plone 5.0... and it will stand in Windows server 2008 while I am testing in Windows 7 OS until I'm sure procedure is good. No custom files or themes or anything additional.

@Djedjica why are you opening a new thread instead of continuing in the existing one? Did you follow my advice in 4.3.1 upgrade to 5.0?

Hello, yes I tried to follow advice but since i am beginner I'm not quite sure I follow everything right and than I get an error so it kicks me out of track. I disabled wicked in Plone 4 and when I try to add wicked in buildout for Plone 5 I get this error:
" ValueError: Trailing dots are no longer supported in dotted names". I added it to Plone 5 following instructions and downloading it from this link https://github.com/plone/wicked and since I failed with that I decide to follow Your advice here
Problem migrating from Archetypes to Dexterity via @@atct_migrator but I cant find anything clearly explained for someone with not much experince in Plone.

Maybe in general if someone just provide me to some tutorial or community discussion or anything on upgrading plone from 4.x to 5.x on Windows, since the more i work on this I am more confused, I don't think I'm the first one with problems in this procedure.