Unable to Customize the Plone Logo

Hey Community! I was trying to customize the volto's logo and in the documentation it says " Create your own logo as a svg image or download a logo and add it to your Volto app (frontend) using this path and name: src/customizations/components/theme/Logo/Logo.svg." and I also found a readme file in src/customizations and I followed it's instructions and added a new logo with the same name Logo.svg and restarted volto but the logo didn't updated

Link to documentation you used, or provide explicit details of what you tried.

Actually in the documentation 11. Customizing Volto Components – Mastering Plone 6 Development — Plone Training 2022 documentation in 11.2 Section it says " Create your own logo as a svg image or download a logo and add it to your Volto app (frontend ) using this path and name: src/customizations/components/theme/Logo/Logo.svg ." and in my directory "/home/vansh/Desktop/Open-Source/PLONE/src/customizations" I found a README file as you can see in the image i have posted and I followed all the instructions but my logo didn't change

try src/customizations/volto/components/theme/Logo/Logo.svg

Make sure to restart volto.

1 Like

Okay Sir.

Sir I have tried src/customizations/volto/components/theme/Logo/Logo.svg but it is still not updated

The training frontend code can be installed like http://localhost:8000/mastering-plone/instructions.html#installing-the-frontend

The repository provides the steps of the training chapters with repository tags. If you just checkout the training Volto app like described in http://localhost:8000/mastering-plone/instructions.html#installing-the-frontend without checking out a tag, then you see the final Volto app.
In this complete code you can see a file Logo.svg which replaces the default logo.

Start this app with yarn start and you can see a non-default logo like in the training. To override this, just replace the file /src/customizations/components/theme/Logo/Logo.svg.

1 Like

Yes Mam thank you I figured it out a couple of hours ago actually there were 2 src folders one was outside volto folder and one was inside so I misunderstood the instructions but thanks for the help :smiley:. Now everything is going smoothly :smile:.