Ugrade 4.3.15 -> 5.0.7 seems ok but cannot upgrade site within browser

Hi Thomas

Ok, I am working through those documents - even I have checked some of its content before (after knowing what those files are, I also know, that I worked through them already partially).

I get stuck now with the following out of the documentation Preparations:

• Make sure all the add-on products you are using have updated to support the version of Plone you are upgrading to.
  • Start with the third-party products that are in use on your site.
    • Verify that they have been updated or verified to work on the new version, and get them upgraded in your existing instance before you start the Plone/Zope/Python upgrade if possible.

Also not so clear from this point of view: https://docs.plone.org/manage/upgrading/addon_upgrade.html... My [Versions] section of buildout.cfg looks as following:

[versions]
ZopeSkel = 2.21.2
plone.recipe.unifiedinstaller = 4.1
lxml = 2.3.6
Cheetah = 2.2.1
Pillow = 1.7.8
Products.DocFinderTab = 1.0.5
collective.recipe.backup = 2.9
plone.recipe.command = 1.1
zc.buildout =
setuptools =

I assume in the meantime, that I will have to change lxml to 3.5.0, Pillow to 3.3.0, I would change UnifiedInstaller also to version 5.0.7 (Or can I even remove this entry, as I update and therefore do not use the UnifiedInstaller within this instance anymore)... But how do I properly find out, what versions are needed by Plone 5.0.7 (Haven't found a note for Cheetah, ZopeSkel, Products.DocFinderTab and others)?

What are ThirdParty products, and what not? Are any of these considerd to be ThirdParty-products? Or is the (also installed) PloneLDAP based on LDAPMultiPlugins/LDAPUserFolder (I had to copy it into the folder /plone/zinstance/products) such a Third-Party Add-On?

If you need to know more from my side, I am more than happy to gice more information!

Thank you in advance for any help, appreciate it very much!

Kind regards
David