Dear Plone community,
We’re conducting a survey on pull request (PR) assessment practices in open source communities (including Plone). The aim of the survey is to understand how PRs are evaluated. What are the principles used in judging PRs? What is the contributor’s and maintainer’s attitude during the evaluation? etc.
We’re targeting various open source communities in this survey. It would be interesting to understand how Plone PR assessment works compared to other communities.
I’ll share the results as soon as they become available. Please, participate so we can have a significant number of participants. Survey link.
Dear Plone Community,
A big thanks to those who participated in the survey (modest participation from Plone). If, you haven’t participated yet, PLEASE, participate in the survey.
What value is there for us to participate?
- I will share the results with in the form of a report (slides containing results and analysis).
- For example, the report will answer these questions:
- What does the Plone as a community value in PR assessment (e.g. trust, relationships, technical expertise, etc.)?
- What is the PR assessment strategy Plone has in place?
- Does the process in place value the contributor, technical expertise or social norms? Etc.
Please, participate, survey link.