I let this here in order for YOU not waste time on this issue.
I had to restore
blobstorage from backups on a production setup (ZEO + 2 ZEO-Clients)
Starting ZEO went well, but when I started the first zeo-client the nightmare!!!
2021-03-17T13:43:59 CRITICAL ZEO.ClientStorage zeostorage Client has seen newer transactions than server! ------ 2021-03-17T13:43:59 ERROR ZEO.zrpc (9711) CW: error in notifyConnected Traceback (most recent call last): File "/eggs/ZODB3-3.10.7-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/ZEO/zrpc/client.py", line 619, in notify_client self.client.notifyConnected(self.conn) File "/eggs/ZODB3-3.10.7-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/ZEO/ClientStorage.py", line 641, in notifyConnected self.verify_cache(stub) File "/eggs/ZODB3-3.10.7-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/ZEO/ClientStorage.py", line 1364, in verify_cache raise ClientStorageError(message) ClientStorageError: zeostorage Client has seen newer transactions than server!
2021-03-17T13:05:40 ERROR ZODB.ConflictResolution Unexpected error Traceback (most recent call last): File "/eggs/ZODB3-3.10.7-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/ZODB/ConflictResolution.py", line 243, in tryToResolveConflict oldData = self.loadSerial(oid, oldSerial) File "/eggs/ZODB3-3.10.7-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/ZODB/FileStorage/FileStorage.py", line 434, in loadSerial raise POSKeyError(oid) POSKeyError: 0x7...
I've cleanup blobcache several times, removed uuid.txt and async.txt without any luck!
The website was up-and-running, but when trying to add/edit object it would fail in mysterious ways.
Inspecting zeo-clients folders I found within parts/instance/var 2 files called:
Removing these files on all zeo-clients fixed the issue.
See more topics on this issue:
- How to cut Plone instances restart time by over 90%
- Error after copying ZODB to new server: “SystemError: new style getargs format but argument is not a tuple” (deleting zec files solves the problem)
- Problems with zodb transactions: Client has seen newer transactions than server
- Client has seen newer transactions than server!