On August 28./29./30. there will be a remote sprint aimed at finishing Plone 5.1. If you want to participate please simply show up, say hi and grab a ticket
- Cleanup and sort tickets
- Identify and fix remaining issues
- Write an upgrade-guide for Plone 5.1
- Release a release-candidate version
- Have beers
If you are more of the futuristic type you can also work on PLIPs for future versions.
What can you do? Easy!
- Create or find existing tickets in https://github.com/plone/Products.CMFPlone/issues
- Tag the ticket you want so see fixed before a release with the tag "sprint"
- Help fixing the tickets or hope someone else will fix them.
I'll invest some time before the sprint to triage tickets fit for the tag "sprint":
- Each day we'll have two remote standups via Jutsi Meet, one at 10:00 CEST and one at 19:00 CEST. Here is the url: https://meet.jit.si/plone-sprint
- Chat is in https://gitter.im/plone/sprint
Please drop a reply here if you can participate!