I just received a Request for Proposal (RFP) from an associate. I won’t bid on it because I think the budget of USD$6000 is insufficient and a launch timeline of 3 months is unrealistic for the scope of the project.
If you are interested in the RFP, I can introduce you to the issuer.
Nonetheless, I’m curious what other agencies or developers would think would be a reasonable cost range and timeline when they see requirements such as the following.
- Content management (public/anonymous, authenticated/authorized members), although the site is primarily for a small group of fewer than 1000 members.
- Editor supports WYSIWYG, file uploads (photo, video, documents), spellchecking.
- Security and PCI compliance
- Member account management
- Event registration and payment
- Email newsletters to defined interest groups
- Reporting features for accounts payable/receivable, budget tracking
- Calendar management
- Bill payment
- Desktop and mobile friendly
- Appealing design