I have not pinned down a date, I want to identify participants FIRST!
Theme pack and Fat theming infrastructure
The goal would be:
- Build some themes that work well with the existing fat theming infrastructure
- improve the infrastructure
- Contribute to theming docs
5 - 7 days
Jamaica (of course)
I would like to propose sometime between December 2017 and January 2018.
Someone reached out to me to get more details, as this is still emerging I don't have a lot more details, but I'll do some thinking aloud so at least you have an idea of what's in my head space:
These are the key targets:
- Clean up of existing Plone themes - many of them need attention, pixels out of place etc...
- New themes - minimum of one really, really, really good theme (maybe with two or three variations)
- Contribute to the general theming documentation
- Tools - I would like to see some improvements to the theming tools used for Plone (Things like plone-themeupload and some of the TTW tools.).
If we're trimming down the scope, 3 would be my "nice-to-have". It could be just reporting any bugs as we work.
To make this happen we'll need to begin some of the work before the sprint (moodboards, creative briefs etc...) possibly 2 months in advance.