Plone sandbox deloyment to Heroku failed

Hey guys, the issue for this package is described here. I think pinning the versions of the packages that generate version conflicts while running the buildout can solve this problem. I did this in this pull request and the problem was fixed when I pushed to Heroku again.
Can you guys let me know if this is okay?

Thank you.

@nctl144,
Setuptools strikes again! Looks fairly sane to me.
It bit me during training last week, didn't stop to check at the time.

Yeah I tried to pinned those packages version and it worked again (based on the traceback). Do you think it is a good idea? It is in my pull request.

I don't know if it matters for the training-sandbox but, have you signed the contributor's agreement? Given that you're contributing via pull request it is most likely needed.

I think it's a good idea, but I'd want a second opinion. I've been bitten enough by setuptools to lean towards pinning it at this point.

Yeah I signed the Contributor's Agreement and I am in the Plone repositories.
I think fixing this is still necessary since the link to Deploying Plone on Heroku will be affected. I tried to run that buildpack on Heroku and that same problem occurred. Most importantly, that is the link on the official Plone download page. So giving a temporary fix might be a choice at this time before we can move on with other problems.

Merged.
@tkimnguyen the heroku button will need to be updated to Plone 5.0.7 on the website. I tested it against the heroku-buildpack 5.0.7 branch and it works as expected.

I took a quick look a few days ago and it didn't seem to be as simple as I always hope things are :confused:

A few days ago we had the setuptools issue, maybe that could have explained the weirdness you experienced.