Plone.org Team Meeting Notes 11/23/15

Previous meeting notes

GitHub Issue Tracker

Waffle

Attending:

• Coen, Christina, Chrissy, Paul, Rob, Fulvio, Victor, Sally

Homepage

• I added the missing CT homepage fields and added the template. The complete homepage is editable. [coen]

• Issue 108: What are the global nav items? Need a more pull down for less important items.

• Christina to post discussion with C/M Team
  • Issue 102: Need Diazo rules for search form.

• In the design I changed "service providers" to “contributors” and “countries developing ” to “Add-ons”. But do we have got those numbers?

• Issue 109: How to add related websites? They also live at the top bar.

• Issue 107: Events: I’d like to display the avatar of the event organiser. We need to link an event to a user/profile

• Issue 103: The homepage browser view doesn’t return premium sponsors yet.

Theme

• Theme needs a review. Who?
  • Chrissy & Rob to look it over; everyone else too
  • Chrissy and Rob to help divvy up work
  • Issue 106: Tiny needs some custom styles: Various buttons. I’m working on it. [coen]

Profile / Badges

• Design and html/css of profile detail page is half way. [coen]

• Didn’t start design of badge listing.

• The collective.badge package is still under development but davisagli has pushed the current state of it here: https://github.com/collective/collective.badge

Login

• #107 Home login needs to be replaced by avatar when user authenticates. I suppose a dropdown with some items: profile, add event and logout?

Content

• News items sorted and archived

• Working on Events

• Really really really really really really really need the new theme implemented before can do much work on the rest of the pages (cmm)

Launch Date

• So much left to do to make Dec 1
  • Blockers: theme implementation, content, authentication
  • New server is ready—will move as soon as we can b/c old server is painfully slow

Other

• yes, this is ok; Paul to contact him