Plone Foundation Board Minutes Sept 2, 2021

Plone Foundation Board Minutes Sept 2, 2021

Meeting called to order at 19:03 UTC

Housekeeping

Attendance

Present: Chrissy Wainwright, William Fennie, Erico Andrei, Andy Leeb, Paul Roeland, Victor Fernandez de Alba

Absent: Jens Klein (Excused)

Approval of the minutes of August 19, 2021

Erico moved to approve, Chrissy seconded

Unanimously Approved

Action Items

  • Renewal cycle

Incoming Correspondence

  • Google Voice - Chrissy saved our number

  • German National Library of Science and Technology would like to access our videos

    • Paul is involved with granting access
  • OSI site has most recent version of ZPL

New Business

  • New Members to approve
    • Cl├ęber Santos
    • Steve Piercy
    • Both Unanimously Approved!!!
    • Andy will let them know
    • Paul will add them to our mailing lists
  • PLOG
    • [Executive Session]
    • Andrea and Nicola are leading the PLOG organization effort!

Continued Business

  • Plone Conference
    • Chrissy will give a keynote
    • Looking for someone for the remote culture keynote
      • various candidates merits discussed
      • Board Members will contact potentials
    • Timo will give a keynote
    • Going well, can do better
      • 19 registrations so far
  • Renewal Cycle

Review Ongoing

  • Docs Team Meeting
    • Plone 6 documentation progress
    • Plone 6/Volto/Classic needs to be teased out
      • Likely will need a week long sprint
        • Location, Dates and Attendees have been decided!

Erico moved to adjourn, William seconded

Unanimously approved

Meeting adjourned at 19:41 UTC

Plone Foundation Code of Conduct