Plone Foundation Board Minutes October 14, 2021

Plone Foundation Board Minutes October 14, 2021

Meeting called to order at 19:09 UTC

Housekeeping

Attendance

Present: Chrissy Wainwright, William Fennie, Erico Andrei, Andy Leeb, Paul Roeland, Victor Fernandez de Alba, Jens Klein

Absent:

Approval of the minutes of September 30, 2021

Erico moved to approve, William seconded

Unanimously Approved

Action Items

  • Sponsorship for PWC still needs to be submitted

Incoming Correspondence

  • Tax exempt certificate needs to be sent to a vendor
    • Board will find appropriate document and respond

New Business

  • Foundation Treasurer
    • We have a new one!
    • Board votes Beth Smith as new Treasurer
      • William motions, Andy seconds - Unanimously approved
    • We are deeply thankful for the ~10 years of service that Jen Meyers provided
  • Annual Meeting prep
    • Document has been shared, board will review
    • Fulvio will handle sponsorships
  • Quanta and the related IP
    • [Executive Session]

Continued Business

  • Plone Conference
    • All talks are in LoudSwarm with correct times
    • P/L sheet looks good
    • 207 Registered
    • Roughly 40 sponsors that have not registered
    • Talks in Spanish, Portuguese
    • Certifications for the trainings?
      • The idea is to send a PDF when requested
  • Renewal Cycle
    • Andy will send a message to Rikkupeka on slack about membership renewals
    • Andy will generate some report for who has renewed
    • Board renewal
      • Publish when ready

Review Ongoing

  • Erico will give a talk next Thursday about the Plone Community

William moved to adjourn, Chrissy seconded

Unanimously approved

Meeting adjourned at 19:54 UTC

Plone Foundation Code of Conduct