Meeting called to order at 19:02 UTC
Present:Chrissy Wainwright, William Fennie, Erico Andrei, Paul Roeland, Victor Fernandez de Alba
Absent: Andy Leeb, Jens Klein
Erico moved to approve, Victor seconded
- We discussed an email sent in from a member about getting ideas from Obsidian licenses - how they are used in order to support the commmunity. We determined we would continue with our sponsorships as they are.
- Plone Conference Loudswarm contract - Discussed the fees and conference schedule, and determined we need a meeting with the organizers and LoudSwarm for coordination on various questions we have. Chrissy will schedule a meeting. Various bits of the discussion included:
- expected attendance (in person vs. online)
- The key is getting the right sponsorships
- Likely the conference will be hybrid, at best. Either all-online or hybrid. Allow in-person attendees to use Loudswarm
- Discussed how soon to upload videos
- How is the bridge between Namur and mid-USA going to work?
- Time of events needs to be worked out
- Currently 3:00-7:00 p.m. - how does that work for those in person
- Sally and Paul are coordinating a possible event.
- May be announced as a pre-conference sprint
- [ Executive Session ]
Paul moved to adjourn; Victor seconded.
Meeting adjourned at 20:08 UTC