Meeting called to order at 19:03 UTC
Present:Chrissy Wainwright, William Fennie, Erico Andrei, Andy Leeb, Jens Klein, Paul Roeland
Absent: Victor Fernandez de Alba (excused)
Erico moved to approve, Jens seconded
- Rodrigo sent a thank you!
- Plone Foundation helping people move since...
- General discussion about responses to survey concerning attendance
- We need ~20ppl for hotel
- Erico moved to keep going with Plog, Jens seconded - unanimously approved
- Chrissy will gather materials
- Andy will prepare to send out membership reminders
- South Africa domains
- we can in theory own them; don't have to be a citizen to own
- will check in with Fulvio, who is in contact with the current owners
- they've been renewed already for a year, so no hurry
- Plone Conf
- site is up
- push for sponsorships before tickets are issued
- 8 tickets sold already!
- 2 possible keynote speakers
- one has said no, can we find another speaker for remote culture?
- one has said yes! open apparel foundation, promises to be fantastic!
- [Executive Session]
- talks submitted already
- board will reach out to potential talk submitters
- marketing team report
- Norbert will take over the new Plone store merch
- Plone Classic sprint scheduled online
Paul moved to adjourn, Chrissy seconded
Meeting adjourned at 19:49 UTC