Plone Foundation Board Minutes April 15, 2020

Plone Foundation Board Minutes April 15, 2021

Meeting called to order at 19:04 UTC

Housekeeping

Attendance

Present: Chrissy Wainwright, William Fennie, Erico Andrei, Paul Roeland, Andy Leeb, Victor Fernandez de Alba, Jens Klein

Absent:

Approval of the minutes of April 1, 2021

Erico moved to approve, Paul seconded

Unanimously Approved

Action Items

  • x

Incoming Correspondence

  • Jens Vagelpohl ZPL v2 needs to be updated, we are looking for a contact at OSI, Paul will find and send to Chrissy

New Business

  • World Plone Day
    • we are in good shape
    • 12+ hours of Plone content
    • worldwide participation
    • non-English talks are encouraged!

Continued Business

  • Branch renaming on GitHub
    • Erico has started on this, code has been created
    • Private repo in GitHub, tested and it works
    • AI team is going to review the code
    • Planned for mid-june/early July
      • micro-sprint
      • community needs to be warned
        • github actions could be triggered
        • buildout coredev
        • code integrations and validations
        • should be ok on plone, guillotina, what about collective?
  • Contributor Agreements
    • Andy will look at the DocuSign API to see if supports our workflow
  • Steering Circle
    • this upcoming Tuesday
    • team reports
    • WPD
  • AI Team Update
    • Fred van Dijk is new leader

Review Ongoing

  • [Executive Session]
  • Paul will have a chat with Sally tomorrow about Plone Open Garden, Sorrento got back in touch with them
    • The earliest is Oct 10, close to Plone Conf

Erico moved to adjourn, Paul seconded

Unanimously approved

Meeting adjourned at 19:40 UTC

Plone Foundation Code of Conduct