Meeting called to order at 20:06 UTC
- review ongoing
- approval of the minutes of Feb 13 + check if action items were followed up
- Funding request for Plone-Tagung
Present: Chrissy Wainwright, Fulvio Casali, Andy Leeb, Erico Andrei, Victor Fernandez de Alba, Paul Roeland
Absent: Jens Klein
Approval of the minutes of Plone Foundation Board Minutes February 13, 2020
Erico moved to approve, Paul seconded
- Beethoven Sprint - Erico motioned to approve $4000, Andy seconded. Victor abstained, motion approved. Victor will talk to sprint organizers.
- Plone-Tagung 2020 - Paul motioned to approve $1300, Erico seconded. unanimously approved
- Python Web Conf (IndyPy) - Paul motioned to approve $1500, Erico seconded. unanimously approved. Chrissy will talk to Six Feet Up about the amount.
- GitHub sponsorship - basically allows a tip-jar where money will end up in Plone Foundation. Paul filled out application, program is out of beta.
- Plone security repository is separate from Plone Foundation. Repos were frozen due to billing, but its been fixed.
- Chrissy, Fulvio worked with other budget team members to finalize
- Paul motioned, Erico seconded. Unanimously approved. Budget passes!
- Gold level sponsorship, $1500
- Plone will have a presence there
- General assessment is that its a good opportunity
- Erico motioned, Chrissy seconded. Unanimously approved.
- March 12 Note: DragonPy has been moved to September
- Not selected this time around, not much community engagement
- In thru PSF?
- Victor may have a person to do it
- Maybe we'll take a break from it this year, regroup for next year.
- Paul put up a PR to relicense Volto as MIT instead of BSD. MIT & BSD are functionally identical.
- Both can co-exist, this allows MIT licensing an option.
- Andy motions, Victor seconds. Unanimously approved.
- Victor will contact project owners
Updates from Marketing Team
- will meet every two weeks on thursdays
- shutting down marketing slack, moving to main
- fulvio will be liaison to marketing team
- full! 21 registered with their +1's
- extra two are wanting to come also
- [Executive Session]
- March 12 Note: PLOG is in process of being rescheduled
- Volto 4 is almost done!
- Mail provider has stopped the free 10K emails a month (Mailgun). Cost may go up to $7/mo. Community has been cleaned up (spam accounts), new accounts must be approved. Wait a couple months, reassess after that. $10/mo is our threshold for decision.
Fulvio moved to adjourn, Erico seconded
Meeting adjourned at 20:54 UTC