Plone Communications and Marketing Team Meeting 2021-5-13

May 13th 2021

Attending: Rikupekka, Erico, Sally, William


  • Plone 6
  • News and events
  • - Minisprint summary and what next
  • Other issues

News and events

Plone 6 discussion

  • Plone 6: Volto or Default and Classic - discussion
  • Plone 6 info page 2 versions (short and long)
    • Not ready to publish yet
  • Folders (or lack thereof in Volto) discussion needed
  • Volto Multilingual
    • Needs effort for translating 30 languages this year
    • Edit the .po file
  • TODO: New frontpage content for Default and Classic Plone
    • Frontpage for each plone installation (classic and default)
    • Frontpage for demosites (classic and default)
    • We will put the draft pages in too as private.
  • Create a news item about Plone 6, link to info page
    • Not ready for news item yet - Minisprint summary and what next

  • Minisprint documentation
  • Need to schedule the next one.

Other issues

  • Accessibility discussion
  • EOL?
    • Next meeting a plan for key things to move onto
  • Collective.videos. Video embed with all the data and a player (YT and Vimeo)
    • Area on that has collection with videos on different themes