Plone 6 Addons not available in addons config

Hello! I really don't know what's happening, but I have tried to install several addons without any success :frowning: I-m using the following:

Mac M1
Plone 6 (latest) on Docker
Classic UI (not Volto)
I tried with the following addons (I couldn't make any to work)

• pas.plugins.authomatic 1.1.2
  • collective.easyform 4.1.4
  • collective.pdfjs 1.0.4

I ran the command "pip install addon" and it seems to install everything correctly (no errors), restart Plone and look into Site-Setup / Addons to complete the installation and the addon is not there, I tried more than one addon at once, didn't work, installed Plone again and added 1 addon, didn't work, it's evident to me that I'm either losing a step or doing something wrong or incomplete :frowning:

I'm not a developer of any kind, any help you can provide will be much appreciated (BTW, I'm not using buildout.cfg) I think is not needed in Plone 6, but I even did a test using the buildout method and it didn't work either, I'm very frustrated, and I know i'm missing somehting.

THANKS !!!!

Carlos

Carlos via Plone Community wrote at 2023-8-9 21:39 +0000:

Hello! I really don't know what's happening, but I have tried to install several addons without any success :frowning: I-m using the following:

Mac M1
Plone 6 (latest) on Docker
Classic UI (not Volto)
I tried with the following addons (I couldn't make any to work)

• pas.plugins.authomatic 1.1.2
  • collective.pdfjs 1.0.4

Have you read
"Manage add-ons and packages – Install — Plone Documentation v6.0"?
It describes how to install backend add-ons.

I think I read it, but I'll do it again and will follow every step, I'll report back the findings, I hope it work! THX !

Done, now the addons are working - thx !