- Released: Wednesday December 21, 2022
- Check the release schedule.
- Read the upgrade guide, explaining the biggest changes compared to 5.2.
- Canonical place for these release notes and the full packages changelog.
For technical wizards who want to jump straight in, here are two important links:
- With pip you can use the constraints file at https://dist.plone.org/release/188.8.131.52/constraints.txt
- With Buildout you can use the versions file at https://dist.plone.org/release/184.108.40.206/versions.cfg, plus optionally
Major changes since 220.127.116.11:
plone.app.blocks: Fix regression after Zope security fix. The
layout_viewwas rendered as plain text instead of html. Note that this is not used by core Plone, but is in use by several tile-related ecosystem packages, for example Mosaic. If you use the default Volto frontend, you will likely not need this upgrade.
This release supports Python 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, and 3.11.
For installation instructions, see the documentation.
If you find any issues, please report them in the main issue tracker.