Plone 5 t-shirt?

Will the Plone 5 release have a t-shirt that we can buy internationally? T shirt should be a userful tool for marketing purpose.

3 Likes

Not yet, but I'd love to see one. Plone needs more shirts/stuff that are available outside of conferences and sprints.

1 Like

Kind of like the django 1.7 release shirt right? https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2014/apr/10/getting-ready-django-17/

Not yet, but I'd love to see one. Plone needs more shirts/stuff that are
available outside of conferences and sprints.

Yes! (Writing from Saigon co-workspace, wearing Arnhem conference
t-shirt, getting ratty.)

All we need is a design, we can use a service like tspring that will create a t-shirt "kickstarter" with no risk to the foundation.

3 Likes

I have a home for at least three of these. I was super-jealous of the blue '5' tees that folks were wearing at plone conf.

Those were designed and commissioned by @acsr. The marketing team would love to have a new t-shirt design created and possibly made available for purchase from an on-demand vendor. Usually t-shirts are expensive enough that we wouldn't be able to order a batch (lower cost per unit) except for major events e.g. Ploneconf.

If/when a hi-res design is available we can have them printed locally.

Will let you know if/when the marketing team takes this up!

I'm also interested in getting a Plone 5 t-shirt.

If someone wants to design a P5 t-shirt (maybe starting with the P5 graphics we've been using on the P5 posters and on Plone.com) and run it by the marketing team that would be lovely.