I just looked over the versions used by buildout.coredev 5.1 using plone.versioncheck and updated already a bunch of dependencies (PR created). But for some I'am not sure what to do:
- Products.CMFCore: Plone 5.1 coredev uses 2.2.10, latest released is 2.3.0 with several fixes - why dont we use it?
- z3cform: Plone 5.1 coredev uses 3.2.9, there is a 3.2.10 bugfix and a 3.3.0 minor release out, any reason to not upgrade?
- dateutil: we're on 2.4.2 but 2.5.3 is recent with a bunch of fixes: https://github.com/dateutil/dateutil/blob/master/NEWS - any reason for this?
- pytz: we're on 2015.7 while 2016.6.1 is out - iirc there was some kind of problem left so we're stuck to the old. Any idea to improve here?
- any reason to not update robotframework-selenium2library from 1.7.4 to 1.8.0? https://github.com/robotframework/Selenium2Library/blob/master/CHANGES.rst