Plone 5.1.6 has been soft-released. Please give it a try and let me know if there are any critical issues. https://dist.plone.org/release/5.1.6-pending/versions.cfg
For those who haven't run across soft-releases before, this is the last step before the final release. Because things haven't been finalized yet, some packages may change between now and the release. It is not recommended to use soft-releases in production.
Huge thanks to @mauritsvanrees for prepping the packages for this one.
Great news and thanks a lot!
Thanks! Our buildout now supports Plone 5.1.6 (pending):
I've tested upgrading a large website from 5.1.4 to 5.1.6 and found no issues.
Products.CMFCore branch 2.2 is checked out for a fix that is not in a release yet. I cannot create a release myself, but you are in the list. It would be good to include that.
And we should use Zope2 2.13.29 here as well. See coredev 5.1 PR:
Upgrade tested on a 5.1.5 site. Working fine, including my proposed update of Zope2.
Looks good from an installer view.
Ok. Updated with the new Zope and CMFCore releases.