I have extended the GitHub - collective/collective.behavior.seo at json-ld-adpater · GitHub add-on. It now supports structured data on behaviour and adapter registration, and displays the results in a viewlet. If anyone has time to test it, I’d be very grateful. I’d like some feedback on how it works. This is my first attempt at integrating structured data into a Plone Site, particularly in a classic configuration. I hope this approach is general enough?
Although there is already a PR, I would like to hear people’s views on it or discuss the feature to ensure the approach is workable.
I am interested on this.
I will test it.
First: your link has a ´ at the end and does not work.
I've reviewed the PR... I'd be interested in this too.
Note: I think we should also take a look on how to improve structured data with the default Blicca templates in general. IIRC Event type is the only one who renders schema.org data right now.
i have fixed my typo.
Yes, but Google say location is required. But in the event, the location prop is optional.
I will have a look as well, we do use quite a lot of it, and the approach is quite similar