I would like some help about the js/css that Plone outputs.
In a default site (not logged in) I have:
5 Scripts 436 KB
plone-compiled.min.js 231 KB
jquery.min.js 94 KB
require.js 82 KB
config.js 17 KB
plone-legacy-compiled.js 13 KB
3 Style Sheets 439 KB
plone-compiled.css 330 KB
barceloneta-compiled.css 105 KB
plone-legacy-compiled.css 4 KB
My project does not require any js (apart jquery) or css so I need to make the page size as small as possible, so:
- for a new project that will only use dexteruty, do I need plone-legacy-xxx ?
- what is the purpose of plone-compiled.min.js? and config.js ?
- do I need require.js? How can I get rid of it ?
- what is the diference between plone-compiled.css and barceloneta-compiled.css ?
- if I only want to change some colors in the default theme, where should I do it ?
- what is the absolute minimum js/css Plone needs to work, with the default theme?
Hope someone can help.