Migrate Richtext issue

Hi,

I have a Plone6 site up on my local machine using docker and and imported content that I would like to convert to blocks. On the migrate_richtext form I can select the Pages type but when I hit migrate I get:

requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: HTTPConnectionPool(host='localhost', port=5000): Max retries exceeded with url: /html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7fc41669ead0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused'))

I created a test script that uses requests to post to the service (taken from migrate_richtext.py in plone.volto) and that converts the html to blocks just fine.

I tried adding a migrator section in the compose file that frontend depends on thinking that the service must be running on the docker network (I'm a docker nube so forgive me if I have the terminology wrong) but I get the same error.

migrator:
   image: plone/blocks-conversion-tool:latest
   ports:
     - "5000:5000"

Any pointers?

Try setting the service URL to http://migrator:5000/html -- inside the backend container, localhost resolves to services running in the backend container only.

That did it!! Thanks @davisagli