We at 4teamwork in Bern, Switzerland, currently have several job openings for Python / Plone development.
In order to strengthen our existing teams of Plone and Python (Django) developers (approx. 15 developers), we are looking for motivated and experienced Python developers, preferably with a Plone background.
What we offer:
- Development of web based solutions together with our customers in the public sector
- Work in a very experienced team of Python and Plone developers
- Development and support for our large set of Plone and Python modules (see https://github.com/4teamwork)
- Use of latest web technologies
- Flexible working models, modern office spaces, and lean management
- Be part of the Plone open source community
What you offer:
- Hands-on experience in programming with Python (preferably Plone and/or Django)
- Sound knowledge of concepts of object oriented programming
- Experience in automatic testing (e.g. continuous integration testing with Jenkins)
- Willingness to move to beautiful Bern, Switzerland
- English and/or German language (spoken and in writing)
4teamwork is a software company based in Bern, Switzerland, currently employing 29 employees. We are constantly engaged in the development of Plone and Django solutions for our customers in the public sector (websites, collaboration spaces, and intranets, of larger cities and cantons, e.g. zg.ch, bern.ch, bl.ch, ai.ch, and many more). Also, we successfully develop and distribute our own records management systems (RMS) called OneGov GEVER, which is mainly Plone based.
Interested? Feel free to send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to hearing from you!