Our ITONBOARD portal, providing information about IT onboarding for young people, teachers, and entrepreneurs is online.
- an escape game for career orientation,
- an IT interest test,
- a guideline for teachers for a project week in schools,
- an e-learning platform providing insights into different basic professional fields in IT (with a focus on FOSS),
- a guideline for Blended Remote Internships in IT
- an internship exchange platform for IT companies.
The seed for this happened at the Plone Conference 2019 in Ferrara, when Stefania (Abstract) and Jörg (Interaktiv) and Christine (Klein & Partner) found together to tackle the problem of finding young talents for the Plone community, our companies and the (FOSS) IT sector overall. Then we found partners (IFcenter/Talentbrücke) as experts in the onboarding/paedagogic sector and it became an Erasmus+ project funded by the European Union.
Come to our website,
- look around,
- have a look at the internship guideline (some names in the interviews are well known here)
- add your company (we started, need help here, the list is almost empty),
- spread the word, and tell teachers of your kids about the excellent learning material and the escape game!
(btw, the Site a Plone 6 ClassicU)