Less than two weeks to go - the countdown to the Plone Conference 2023 is on!
The conference will be held in Eibar, Basque Country, October 2nd to 8th.
- Mon 2 - Tue 3 October 2023: Training
- Wed 4 - Fri 6 October 2023: Conference
- Sat 7 - Sun 8 October 2023: Sprint
For all who’ve signed up - we look forward to seeing you in Eibar very soon!
Full ticket: 400 Euros + 21% VAT, with discounts for speakers, those from developing countries, and the training sessions only (for locals).
The conference ticket also includes two days of training by Plone experts. And did we mention the goody bag, and the party?
Also, remember to book your social activities (some of which are free!) in the meantime to fully enjoy Eibar.
Want to get a 100 Euro discount on the full ticket by giving a talk? There are still a few slots available for full talks (30 - 40 min). Or how about a 5 minute lightning talk!
Submit your talk today.
Keynotes include such talks as:
- "The State of Plone" by Èrico Andrei, Eric Steele, Maurits van Rees, Victor Fernandez de Alba and Timo Stollenwerk
- "The effect of social biases in language models" by Olatz Perez de Viñaspre
A detailed talk schedule will be released in the upcoming days.
For any further questions about the conference, as well as info on how to submit a talk without being there in person, please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org. The conference is organised by CodeSyntax.