Is that any way to upgrade a Plone 6 site from python 3.11 to 3.11.1

Thanks and will wait for the answer.

it depends how you installed it. If it is docker, wait for a new image with Python 3.11.1 or rebuild the image.

If with pip install or similar, just change the python you use to run the various script.

I use buildout and I do pyenv the dir to the new version.

Change the path etc... The plone site is running... But the information in the site setup is still 3.11.0

I use pyenv-virtualenv for each of my project folders. Installation: GitHub - pyenv/pyenv-virtualenv: a pyenv plugin to manage virtualenv (a.k.a. python-virtualenv) ... then do:

$ pyenv install 3.11.1
$ pyenv virtualenv 3.11.1 myproject-py3.11
$ cd <your-project-directory>
$ pyenv local myproject-py3.11
$ pip install -r requirements.txt
$ buildout -N

OK this is for buildout configuration ... pip only installation is on my todolist.

@mactrash I think that if you just do

pyenv virtualenv 3.11.1 myproject-py3.11
pyenv local myproject-py3.11

on a previous directory with 3.11.0, it would be enough if you used pyenv with virtualenv. If not, you can always do

pyenv update <- so you get 3.11.1
pyenv install 3.11.1
pyenv virtualenv 3.11.1 myproject-py3.11
pyenv local myproject-py3.11

It depends how buildout wrote the python path in the various script (for example, what is the first line in bin/instance or bin/client1)? If you're not using py-env or similar, you have to install the new python version somewhere and re run buildout using that python (follow the first step for a new install, maybe with bin/pip install zc.buildout using the new python pip)