Introduction GSOC '23 || SWE

Hi everyone, I am Kaustubh Dwivedi from UP India. Currently I am a final year UG from VIT Vellore pursuing Bachelors in field of CSE. I have experience in Frontend (React), Data Engineering and DevOps.

This is my first attempt at GSOC. I look forward to participating in GSOC by contributing to Plone Community Foundation. I have set up Plone locally and currently try to get some understanding on it. Hoping to learn a lot and get guidance from great community around here.

We can connect on LinkedIn -> kaustubhdwivedi1729

Thank You,
Kaustubh Dwivedi

You are welcome kaustubh Dwivedi :handshake:.
I'm also a GSOC aspirant and this is my first attempt just like you.
you can check this out this link for some GSOC recommendations it will help you get started.

1 Like

Thank You Nandom :sweat_smile:

Hello everyone to all members of the Plone Community. My self Umesh Kumar. I'm a final year student pursuing my bachelor's from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi in Computer Science and Engineering. I have experience in MERN stack, JavaScript, Python, git, and a little bit of unix.
This is my first attempt at GSoC open source. Being a final year student, at the last point of time of my college, I would be happy to be a part of the Plone community as a open-source contributor.
Please help me with all the basic guidance. Hope to hear from mentors and other members of this community.

Thanks,
Umesh Kumar