Introduction-GsoC 2023

Dear Plone Foundation community,

My name is Mridul Gupta, and I'm a 3rd year Computer Science student at [Gurukul Kangri Vishwavidyalaya. I'm excited to introduce myself and express my interest in participating in GSoC 2023 with the Plone Foundation.

I have always been passionate about open-source software development. My programming skills are primarily focused on JavaScript, HTML, CSS, c++, and I have experience working with React, Node and SQL.

I came across the Plone Foundation while researching open-source projects for GSoC 2023 and was immediately drawn to the innovative solutions and community-driven development that Plone offers. I have taken the time to familiarize myself with the Plone Foundation community and its goals, and I believe that my passion for open-source development and my strong programming skills would make me a valuable addition to the community.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my introduction, and I'm looking forward to learning more about the Plone Foundation community and working on innovative projects with you during GSoC 2023.

Sincerely,
Mridul Gupta

Hey @Mridul004

Welcome to the world of Open-Source.
Welcome to the Plone Community.

Here are tips to start your journey in Plone

Start with the Training Documentation which is the documentation giving a clear idea of what is Plone and its functionality, and you can sign the Agreement in order to start your contribution journey towards Plone Foundation