Intranet displaying users profile

Hi all.
I'm using Plone as an intranet, I would like to display information about users, from a ldap source (ad), information such as phone number, department, and others, I was informed that the pas.plugins.ldap would do that through the Users page.
I already have the plugin working, but the search instead brings me the information I want displays the modifications I've done in the intranet's pages, and beyond that, it's not possible to find a user named alexandre.cardoso if searched for alexandre.
Is that possible?
Ubuntu 17.04
Plone 5.0.8 (5018)
CMF 2.2.10
Zope 2.13.26
Python 2.7.13 (default, Jan 19 2017, 14:48:08) [GCC 6.3.0 20170118]
PIL 3.4.2 (Pillow)
pas.plugins.ldap.plonecontrolpanel

I'd say yes from this video:

Thank you gp54321. It's working like that.

Could someone help on how to make an users field automatic, like the location field for example.

With what values do you want to set the location field for a user?

The location field is currently working with the ldap attibute l I would like to set another one to work with the attribute telephoneNumber, I've set this in pas.plugins.ldap configuration.

Actually the values are shown in Preferences/Personal Information, but not in the Users search which is what I need.

Please Gentlemen, I need to find where, and if its possible, how to add more fields like this one highlighted on the picture.
tried this file: /opt/plone/buildout-cache/eggs/Products.CMFPlone-5.0.8-py2.7.egg/Products/CMFPlone/browser/templates/author.pt but it didn't work.