GSOC'24 - Introduction

Greetings everyone, Mohammed Abdulai here. I'm currently pursuing my master's degree in Computer Science at Norfolk State University in United States. I'm deeply passionate about leveraging technology to drive positive change and particularly drawn to the open-source development world, where I can connect with great minds. I have built numerous projects, and I find the following project ideas particularly intriguing:

1. AI/ChatGPT content generation from title and summary,
  2. Multi-column rows with drag-and-drop support between rows and columns, and 3. AI/ChatGPT image description/alt-text generator.

My tech stack includes React.js, Python, Node.js, and Express. I look forward to connecting with such amazing, like-minded individuals in the Plone community. Thank you!

Hello everyone,

I'm Dhia a second year Computer Science student with an interest in contributing to Plone org.

I have completed several projects using JS technologies and I'm interested to start on my first project here.

I think Plone offers opportunities to get practical experience and understand the collaborative efforts involved in building awesome stuff!

I'm enthusiastic about joining this community i just have one query: could someone kindly provide me with the mentor's email for the idea " Multi-columns row with drag-n-drop support between row and columns "? cause ive been working on the proposal for a week and awaited acceptance into this forum to get this information.

Feel free to reach out to me via email mohameddhiakb@gmail.com or connect with me on linkedin or Github using the username: meddhiaka

Sincerely,
Dhia