GSoC' 24 Introduction

Hi Everyone!

My name is Ayush Chamoli, and I am currently pursuing a Master's degree in Computer Application from Graphic Era University, Dehradun, India. Coming from a content-driven background, I've worked in the Digital Media and Publishing industry for over 3 years now. The concept of CMS is not new to me as I have worked on different CMS(s) as well as trained my juniors in the same during my tenure as a team lead. But now, I'm looking to shift my path from content development to programming and understand more about how the technologies that I've worked with for so many years work in the backend.

Being passionate about React development and Artificial Intelligence, I am particularly interested in Plone's Volto and its potential to combine the strengths of both technologies. I believe my strong foundation in JavaScript would make me a valuable asset to your team.

While this is my first foray into open-source projects, I am a highly motivated and quick learner with a strong work ethic.

This thread will be about introducing myself as well as updating the community about my progress as I familiarize myself with Plone. Any suggestions, feedback, and constructive criticism are always welcome.

Thank you for considering my application. I have attached my resume for your reference and eagerly await the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

Sincerely,

Ayush Chamoli