Hello Plone people!
Yes this is winter (for most of us, hi south hemisphere plonistas!), it is cold out there (for most of us, hi tropical areas plonistas!), and as we all know, nothing is better than talking about summer to warm up our poor frozen brains!
And guess what? Luckily, it is time to propose interesting topics for Google Summer of Code 2022!
It can be ideas about any of the projects the Plone Foundation is supporting (Plone, Zope, Volto, Guillotina, add-ons for any of these).
Remember, we want to hear all your ideas:
- If you have an idea and the idea is good and you want to be a mentor that's great!
- If you have an idea and the idea is good but you do not think you will have time to be a mentor, we still want to hear about your idea.
- If you have an idea but the idea is bad, submit it anyway, maybe it is not that bad! (and even if it is, we love to argue about stuff).
- If you have no idea, but you would love to be a mentor, tell us as well.
Please, reply to this thread to propose and discuss ideas, we will gather them in a plone.org page once the brainstorm is done!
- if you are curious about ideas we proposed for previous GSoC sessions, check here: Google Summer of Code — Plone: Enterprise Level CMS - Free and OpenSource - Community Driven - Secure
- if you do not know what GSoC is, check here: About | Google Summer of Code