GSOC 2019: plone.importexport

Tox seems to be the issue. You may need to upgrade tox or pip.

Error: Couldn't open /home/travis/build/ironmaniiith/plone.importexport/.tox/py27-Plone51/version_plone51.cfg
ERROR: InvocationError for command /home/travis/build/ironmaniiith/plone.importexport/.tox/py27-Plone51/bin/buildout -c version_plone51.cfg buildout:directory=/home/travis/build/ironmaniiith/plone.importexport/.tox/py27-Plone51 buildout:develop=/home/travis/build/ironmaniiith/plone.importexport install test (exited with code 1)
___________________________________ summary ____________________________________
ERROR:   py27-Plone51: commands failed
The command "tox" failed 3 times.
The command "travis_retry tox" exited with 1.

Thanks for taking a look at it.
Also could you suggest what should be done regarding setting up a communication channel? I've already setup a gitter channel here. Is it okay if I add you in it?

Yes, that's fine. My email is b4.oshany@gmail.com.

Added

Np... just in case you didn't see my message:

What should I enter in the "Program" field of the agreement? Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 8.11.43 AM.jpg
Enter "Plone" to be granted access to the Plone core repositories. Enter "Zope" to be granted access to the Zope core repositories. To gain access to both you will need to sign two copies of the contributor agreement.

Hi,
I've submitted the agreement form and got the access to zope and plone, however, for collective, Paul Roeland suggested that there is a different procedure for applying for access to the collective repositories and I've raised the ticket for the same.

As the coding period is started, I'm more excited to work on the actual issues. Hoping for a positive summer experience and collaboration.

Please spend some time and carefully read through the web page the github organisation lists as its home page:
https://collective.github.io/